Community-led is an email course for founders who are building startups with community as it's driving engine. Throughout 8 weeks you'll receive 8 lessons + Notion template to implement the lesson and improve your community.
Why it matters:
Now that you know your community and product mission and have an understanding of your target market it's time to think about getting members in.
The people who end up in the community can be:
- Potential customers.
- Knowledge workers (journalists, bloggers, youtubers) in your target market.
- People who don't need your product now, but may need it in the future.
- Your competitors.
The questions we're striving to answer in this:
- Who to invite to your community?
This step requires for you to have the following understanding about your startup:
- How the ecosystem around your target market works, who are they key players in your target market.
- Your product mission and community mission.
This content is for Paid Members
Unlock full access to By creators for creators and see the entire library of members-only content.Subscribe
Already have an account? Log in