This system was created to create an evergreen resource for community managers curious about audio. What you will have as a result:
- Up to date resource for audio community managers.
- Unified place to find information about community management tools, processes and best practices.
- Collection of templates and guides to make the community management process easier.
Who's the series for?
You will benefit from the Handbook if:
- You want to create an audio-first community, but aren't sure how to start.
- You're seeking to learn about how audio-first communities work.
- You're currently running a community and want to add audio components to it.
This Content Is for Paid Members
Unlock full access to Community Weekly and see the entire library of members-only content.
Already have an account? Log in