Weather you're passing by or subscribed to Community Weekly I'm really happy to see you here.
If you're a streamer, writer, community manager, course creator, founder here you will find answers to your questions.
- How to start a community? → Zero To Community
- What are the ways I can monetize my content? → Revenue streams for community
- Should I curate content? → Content curation business
- What are the startups in the Creator economy? → Profile: Substack, Inc.
All neatly delivered in a free weekly newsletter.
Community Weekly Pro
Pro membership is a way to support my work and also get additional goodies.
Pro version includes:
- Audio versions of the articles as a podcast.
- Early access to the articles - 1 week ahead usually.
- Member-only vetted collection of resources
My typical schedule
Wednesday → Communities Show weekly free podcast on community management.
Thursday → free newsletter for subscribers and newsletter to Pro members with their additional content.
Friday → new essay from me (if any).
Members, and Paid members
I'm hosting my website on Ghost, and it has it's own vocabulary.
- Members are the people who subscribed to the free newsletter.
- Paid members are the people who purchased one of the paid memberships.
Both can login to the Community Weekly.
Currently there's no additional content hosted on the website for Members, but in future I'll think about adding some interesting things for you :)
Hope I answered your questions.
Thanks for getting this far, we'll see each other in the vastness of the internet.
With love from Armenia,
Community Weekly Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.