Step 1: Learning and brainstorming from your community
Step 2: We discuss what's the long term goal for your business and community
- I sit down with your marketing and community teams to understand your goals and values.
- Together prioritize and discuss the themes that came up during the first step.
- Together we come up with unique OKRs and metrics for the content marketing and strategy.
Step 3: We publish first content
- After the discussion I deliver 1 piece of content usually around 600-800 words.
- I come up with a promotion strategy for the content.
- I analyze the feedback from the community and the results of the promotion.
Step 4: I work on 3 more content
Stage 5: Developing the strategy
- Help to hire and coach a team of community managers
- We design you a custom superuser, volunteer moderator, beta-testing and other loyalty programs
- Support with online events, maintenance, conflict resolutions, moderation, and all kinds of tech and people issues
- Help transform your Discord to a full-blown radio, podcasting, video production and/or a conference/workshops/co-working experience
- Help set up metrics and reporting for your executive team and investors
How to start:
- We have an onboarding call for free to see if we are the best fit to help your business.
- We sign a short agreement
- You pay 2000 EUR (+VAT) upfront for 4 pieces of content and a content strategy workshops that are not time-bound - you just book the next workshop when you need help
- We can record the workshops or welcome more than two people from your side for an extra fee.